Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project #1 - "Project 365"

Difficulty: Long Term 1/7


The Photojojo! book is divided into 2 parts: #1 Do More with Your Photos, and #2 Have More Fun with a Camera.  This project is from Part #2.  This is not the first time I've heard of Project 365.  Indeed it isn't even the first time I've tried it.  I believe the last two years saw me failing within the 1st week!  But no photographer interested in doing a 365 ever stops trying.  I suppose it's possible that's not true - there could be one or two that have stopped, but not me!  I'm trying again, hoping the 3rd time's a charm.  I had a pretty good growth year in 2009 in terms of photography and editing skills, so I think I can 'save' a lot more photos.  That should help fight off the feelings of disappointment that usually lead to failure.
So, Photojojo! has several key steps to help you be a success in your 365, from being prepared, to sharing your results.  It also includes extra ideas to help you stretch your creative muscle and grow in your photography.  One of the most important, I feel, is to follow others who are walking the journey of a 365 and learn from their triumphs and failures.  To that end, I hope you will follow my journey this year which I will be documenting on Flickr: kqrpnb's 365 in 2010
Happy photocrafting!
-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment