Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blogojojo! Progress

So, clearly I had hoped to be further along with this blog, but the month of January is pretty busy this year. I have a daughter auditioning at colleges,


a son with a birthday,


and each year my company has a week-long summit for the entire company. Each of these in some way has eaten into the time I can spend on this blog.

However, there is still hope! The way I organized the projects gives me a handful of weeks that do not require a sit-down-and-make-it level of dedication. I started the blog with one, in fact - Project 365 - and there are 6 others. I wanted to get to a simple project that I could start and finish quickly, perhaps have the kids join me, not annoy the wife overmuch. That is not to be, so I will turn to another of the long term projects for my next project post, one that I have already started and have been maintaining: The Everyone Who Comes to Visit Me Photo Wall.

I also have another couple guest posters lined up to jump in with photography-related posts, and hopefully I can rope them into doing a project or two from the book!

Stay tuned,

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment